Sunday, April 3, 2011

Movin' Along...

Not alot went on this week with the house. Travis and his guys came back and got my doors installed. They also got barn boards put on the header between my living room and dining room. Also, another cool thing they did was trim the top of the kitchen with pieces of barn board left over. I'll post a picture. It looks pretty cool. I'm short about 10 feet so I'm on the lookout for more barn board.
Jon is finishing up my electrical work. He's been getting all the switches and receptacles installed. I also went ceiling fan/light fixture shopping with a couple of good friends this week and we got alot accomplished. I ended up getting 6 ceiling fans and a chandelier for my dining room. Since I'm not going to have central air, I need all the help with moving air as I can. I look at it this way...if the house has gone without air for the past 100 years, why wouldn't it be fine without it for the next 100??
I still haven't started on my woodwork. The weather has been too nice and we need to be getting stuff done outside. Maybe during a rainy day this week I can get started on it.
Thanks so much for reading and everybody have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment