Sunday, January 23, 2011

Holy Shhh...eetrock!!

Well we are finally making progress. The guys got sheetrock/drywall on all the ceilings this week. They also got my loft walls and stairway done. I can't believe how great it looks!! As you will see, it's starting to look like a house :)! This next week they will finish sheetrocking my other two rooms upstairs and then start on the downstairs. This process should go fairly quickly, what takes time is when they start taping and mudding the seams.
My electrician is just about done with my kitchen. He will then do my laundry room he will be done. His plan is to finish Tuesday and then the state inspector will be down on Wednesday to inspect and then the guys can start drywalling downstairs.
But the good news it that it's all starting to come together and there is no turning back now :)! I hope everybody's weekend was good and you all stayed warm! I'm starting to really despise the cold Iowa temperatures! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment