Sunday, February 13, 2011

Looking like a home...

Sorry I didn't update last week. I wanted to make sure there was enough stuff being done before I updated again. Well since the last post all the sheetrock has been put up and the electrical work is 98% done. The only thing left Jon has to do is put a couple lights in the basement. Travis and his crew have been working on taping and mudding the drywall seams. They put on 4 coats of mud and upstairs and in the bathroom they are on the 3rd coat, while in the rest of the house they are on the 2nd coat. They also got my shower put in and most of the plumbing done. Holmes Tiling will be back this week to run my water line so Travis can finish the plumbing. We are also going to blow in some insuation in the attic and the crawl space above the kitchen. I was told last week that they should finish up major work this week and that I will be able to start painting next week!! It's so exciting!! I'm ready to start painting!! Thanks for reading njoy the pictures of the transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment