Sunday, August 7, 2011

Moving time!!

Slowly but surely I am getting moved in. It seems like I'm making 10 trips to Mom and Dad's and back each day. It's been fun though. I'm sure my parents love it because I'm uncluttering their basement. It's almost like I'm moving away to school again.
I also decided to paint my porch railing and floor last week. My railing was looking alittle rough so this coat of paint will help preserve it. I think it turned out very nice.
I also got a couple of my most prized possesions moved to the porch as well. My parents got me some windchimes for my birthday last year. They are the most beautiful sounding things ever!! I also have the glider that my Great Grandpa Sullivan made. This glider means alot to my family because we all have memories of sitting on it with Grandpa on his porch and watching trains go by. I bought it at his estate auction and there isn't any price I wouldn't pay for it. I have a feeling this thing will get plenty more sittings from now on.
And one last thing...I stained my inside railing. Check 'er out...
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment