Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello, Yellow!!

The house is looking pretty amazing!! I had some help on Saturday and Sunday to get the kitchen, mudroom, and bathroom painted. Thanks so much to Lee Peck, Heather Hitt, and my Mama!! It's amazing how much can get done with alittle bit of help. For my kitchen, mudroom, and bathroom I picked out "Pineapple Delight" by Valspar. The Allerton Lumber Yard has a huge selection of paint and that's where I decided to get all my paint and primer from. I have learned, however, that priming is probably the most BORING job in the world and that I HATE priming and painting ceilings! But I know that it has to be done and that it's going to look spectacular!
I will include a couple of pictures of the kitchen, bathroom, and dining room. I am really happy with the shade of yellow I picked. It's a really soft yellow and it looks good in all types of light.
Travis will be back tomorrow and will get my tin hung in the mudroom and ceiling. This is probably the thing that I'm most excited about. I will update again after it is hung so you guys aren't missing out.
Enjoy the pictures and everybody have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment