Sunday, March 20, 2011

Paint Paint Paint Paint Paint

Sooo....good news...Velvet and I almost have the upstairs painted. The only thing left to do is touch ups and some trim work. It looks better than I imagined! I couldn't have done it without her. She is awesome at trimming! I know I don't have the patience to do it. Thanks so much Velvet!!! I am very pleased with the paint selection I choose. My red is perfect and my tan goes great with the red and also my dark trim. If I was going to change something, I would have gone one shade darker on my tan. But I'm not complaining, it looks great!
So what's next you ask?? Well I'm going to start re-finishing all my wood trim that is around the doors and windows and also my baseboard. This is going to be a very slow process. After my woodwork, I will start on my wood floors. Again, another very slow process. But I know for a FACT that both are going to be worth the wait and the work when it's all done!
The pictures tonight aren't very eventful. I just want to show you the upstairs and I also decided to paint a couple walls in my upstairs bedrooms red just to kind of liven it up alittle bit.
I hope you all had a great week and remember...keep the shiney side up!

No comments:

Post a Comment