Sunday, November 28, 2010

Siding is COMPLETE!!!

Well Travis and his crew finally finished up my siding and soffit on Friday and I will say that the house looks pretty amazing. It looks brand new. It has been along time since she's (the house) looked this good and she deserves every bit of the new facelift. I also got the old tree cut up. Don't worry....I plan on planting a couple new trees this spring.
So now I guess I'm doing the waiting game and waiting for my inside carpenter to show up and start. I'm not sure when that will be. SOON, I hope!! I'm going to start tearing out walls and other parts of the house that need to be replaced and maybe I'll have all of that ready for him when he comes.
Fry Company from Millerton did get my furnace installed this past week so that's another positive. I was pretty lucky and all of my duct work was still in really good shape so they just used the old and didn't have to replace anything. They are suppose to come back and run my water line and get that ready here soon too. Marvin from Agriland FS got my LP line ran and got some LP in "Frank the Tank" so the heat can be turned on when ready.
But other than that there isn't much of anything left to tell you. I'm not sure when my next update will be. It just depends on when my other carpenter gets here and gets to work. Thanks for reading and enjoy the new pictures :).



No comments:

Post a Comment