Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Siding to Ceilings

Well siding is coming along. Slowly but surely. My back porch and around the kitchen/bathroom/mudroom is completely done. They have started on the north and south side and will keep wrapping around until they meet. I'm hoping by the end of this week it will be done but that may be stretching it alittle. We'll all keep our fingers crossed and hope for good weather and no major setbacks. I'll include a couple of pictures and show the progress.
So this leads me to my newest (most awesome) idea. Today Dad and I went to Sully to look at new(er) corn planters and we went uptown to eat lunch at the Coffee Cup Cafe. As I was sitting there eating my cheeseburger and curly fries, I happened to look up...they had old barn tin as their ceiling. I immediately fell in love with this idea and began thinking of where I could find something like it. Dad and I both put our heads together and we thought of the perfect barn and it's even ours!! So this is going to be super cool that the tin will come from a building that is owned by family. I am really excited about this plan and I'm most certain that it's going to be pretty neat when it's done. I will show you guys pictures of the tin that I will be taking off and using. Thanks again so much for reading and I'll post again this weekend with more siding pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment