Sunday, January 30, 2011

Can't help but smile...

Well it's only been a week since I last updated but sooooo much has got done. The house is just about sheetrocked!! I can't believe how awesome it looks! I am posting some pictures of my living room, dining room, and kitchen. I wish I could post a million pictures for you all to see. Holmes Tiling also got my new septic tank dug in. It's been a busy week at 1309 220th Street, that's for sure!! Jon Hart, my electrician, should finish up the electrical work this week. The only thing he has left to do is my bathroom and then put a couple lights in the basement. He does fantastic work! I can't complain about anything he has done. Travis also told me that he could be done in 2 weeks and I could start painting, re-finishing woodwork, and working on my wood floors. It's unreal how this thing has come together. In the early stages I NEVER would have thought I would be this far! It has been an awesome experience. So if any of you want to help me paint or anything just let me know and I'll get ahold of you and we can get stuff done. I would really appreciate the help! Enjoy the pictures and I'll talk to you next Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. It really is coming along super fast! I am so excited for you!!! It is going to be AMAZING when it is finished. I will definitely help you paint if I can make it home for a weekend.
    LOVES YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie!! I really hope you can make it home one weekend to help out! It'd mean the world to me!

    ReplyDelete