Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sloooooow start

Well I'm going to give you a quick update. Progress is going really really slow and I wish the house had more done to it by now. My electrician did come and start wiring during the middle of the week. He about has my upstairs done and then he'll move downstairs and hopefully it won't take him very long to get that done, couple days maybe. I have started knocking off plaster on the walls downstairs. I have the kitchen, mudroom, bathroom, dining room and part of the living room done. It doesn't take long to get that stuff knocked off, it's the shoveling it into the truck that's the worse part. I'm going to show you a couple pictures of my "naked" kitchen and the living room. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend! If any of you want to lend a helping hand, don't be afraid to holler. It's alot of work for one person and I would not turn away any help! I still have the entire upstairs to demolish ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment